February 13, 2010

IT'S A BOY

It is official, we are having a baby boy! After the initial shock, I am doing fine and Adrianna is doing better. I think she was under the impression that somehow we got to choose the sex of the baby. Her reaction was as if I had given her pink shoes and she wanted purple ones instead. After explaining to her that Heavenly Father gives us a boy or girl baby and we do not get to choose, she seemed much better. Now she says that the baby in her tummy is a girl. Now the planning begins. I have clothes to go through for the new baby and Adrianna's clothes to remember how cute she looked in them

1 comment:

  1. Congrats! I am so happy for you guys. I am glad that you are okay. We need to do something sometime. Congrats once again! Take care!

    ReplyDelete